The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau is delighted to announce the launchof ‘My romantic Paris’, the first part of a major recovery plan to boost tourism,launched in association with the City, the Region and the State’.
For this first important campaign, we have focussed on Valentine’s Day to remind people that Paris is the romantic city par excellence, and that there are so many wonderful things to enjoy here, even in low season.
The campaign features four different types of stays, each suggesting several ideas for things to do, places to see, and special offers to enjoy Paris as a couple: ‘an exceptional stay’, ‘an unusual adventure’, ‘a sexy getaway’, and ‘a cultural excursion’ – there is something for everyone!
This website also offers a bumper competition, in two parts:
- 4 prize draws for each of the stays (with a minimum value of: €1,200);
- ‘flash prizes’ every day to win train tickets from Europe to Paris in partnership with voyages-SNCF and many other prizes (hotel nights, museum entries, tickets for shows, etc.).
To find out more, here is the link to our social networks (on our various accounts @parisjetaime)
- Facebook (post in FR): https://www.facebook.com/p.infos/posts/1417107844987070
- Facebook (post in EN): https://www.facebook.com/p.infos/posts/1417107554987099
- Twitter (post in FR): https://twitter.com/ParisJeTaime/status/828899506481745920
This website will remain online until the end of March. In order to create a strong dynamic and encourage as many tourists as possible to choose Paris for their romantic getaways by showing them how much the French capital has to offer and the different kinds of stay that it is possible to enjoy, the Bureau invites its partners to share this event as widely as possible on their social networks in the days to come.
Press Contact :
Véronique Potelet – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01.49.52.53.27
Bénédicte Chupin – email@example.com – 01.49.52.53.34