Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau is launching a new version of its Paris Passlib’, the official city pass of the destination. Objective: offer a new way of exploring the capital by involving numerous players in this period of economic recovery. Now 100% digital and personalizable, this pass has been designed to benefit all visitors and even Parisians!
A tailor-made stay
The Paris Passlib’ has been transformed to offer visitors and residents in the capital a personalized package of attractions. For more than a year now, the destination has been working towards a more sustainable, more local tourism to take visitors off the beaten track, to discover new places and enjoy new experiences. An offer aimed at repeaters, those travellers who return to the capital to explore the Paris of the Parisians, as well as at residents who would like to rediscover their city. The new version of the Paris Passlib’ involves many players to give a diversified offer, and will undoubtedly be a lever for recovery for professionals in the sector.
Entirely digital and with a dedicated mobile app, this pass enables holders to discover the capital at their own pace and in accordance with their own preferences, and has a validity period of one year from the 1st day of use. Attractions include visits to museums and monuments, cruises on the Seine, bicycle hire and guided tours using eco-friendly means of transport, as well as fashion shows, wine tastings, cooking workshops and even a virtual flight over Paris.
‘This new Paris Passlib’ meets many expectations, and the diversity of the activities listed and actors involved make it a great asset for a unique, totally personalized experience. A real opportunity to discover Paris in a different way!’ Corinne Menegaux, Managing Director of the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The Paris Passlib’ in brief
Four packages available:
- Paris Passlib’ MINI: 3 attractions from a choice of 14 attractions.
- Paris Passlib’ CITY: 5 attractions from a choice of 33 attractions.
- Paris Passlib’ EXPLORE: 6 attractions from a choice of 38 attractions.
- Paris Passlib’ PRESTIGE: 6 attractions from a choice of 57 attractions.
- A 100% personalizable pass in accordance with your preferences and budget.
- An average saving of 15% on the price of attractions.
- Available via a dedicated mobile app.
- The pass is valid for 1 year from use of first attraction.
- Modification or cancellation is possible up to 48hrs before the attraction.
More information on the website parisinfo.com